lørdag 20. september 2008

My Fashion Philosophy

I believe that a sense of fab style, is when someone wear clothing regardless of rules. My wide range of style icons includes everyone from audrey Hepburn to Patti Smith. Each day is unique, and I can identify my look with a different style icon depending on which day it is.

One day I'm feeling like I wanna be a free spirited 70's chick, the next day I'd might wanne be a modernized version of Debbie Harry.

But I always like to make a look my own, not copying, but finding inspiration in other people.



So today I'd like to make a list of Stylish People and things I LOVE:



Audrey Hepburn

James Dean

Alexa Chung

Rachel Zoe

Carine Roitfeld

Selma Blair

Lindsay Lohan

Daria Werbowy

Karl Lagerfeld

Erin Featherston

Peaches Geldof

The Gossip Girls cast

Rachel Bilson

Marianne Faithful

Chloe Sevigny

Alice Dellal

Marc Jacobs

Marlon Brando

Jhonny Depp

Mary-Kate and Ashley

Vanessa and Victoria Traina

Erin Wasson

Alexander Wang

The Ramones

Nylon Mag

Vogue

Harper's Bazaar

Teen Vogue

Elle

The Satorialist- Scott Schuman

Patti Smith

Sex and the City- Outfits - Patricia Field

Kate Moss

Nicole Richie

Bee Shaffer

Mario Testino's way of seeing thing

Andy Warhol

Margaretha Missoni

Elin Kling

Style.com

Molly Sims

Tinsley Mortimer

Rachel Roy

Edie Sedgewick

Jean Shrimpton

Twiggy

Charlotte Casiraghi



And sooo much more++++







Ingen kommentarer: